1/6/21 - book stack



Funny thing... I had a great post written about what I'm reading this month. But then I forgot to post it and in the span of 5 days, it became completely outdated. In my bid to turn my book buying habit into a book reading habit, I was a bit overzealous this week, reading everything pictured (except The Hiding Place) plus a couple more books via the Scribd app.  I've since moved on to In This House of Brede by Rumer Godden, Perelandra by CS Lewis, and Awakening Wonder by Sally Clarkson.  Not to mention the few audio/digital books on Scribd which all address homemaking. I'll post about those later. 

Last year I set a goal of reading 100 books in a year and fell woefully short. This year I set the same goal and feel like I might make at least half that!

What are you reading right now? Do you have any reading goals this year?

Comments

Popular Posts