Hello again

 Better late than never, I guess!

After a brief and fruitless switch to Wordpress I’ve come back here to dust off this old blog and see what we can see. Looking at some of the OLD posts (I’ve since unpublished, mostly photos of my kids when they were younger) has been a blast from the past. So much has changed! Some for the better, some not so much. 

The kids have grown! W is nearly 11 and doing well in school, V (almost 10) is enjoying her 4th year of homeschool and all the sleeping in that it affords. We shipped A off to school last year for kindergarten, something I never thought I’d ever consider but she loved it and is now my big 7 yo 1st grader. Now it’s M in Kindy at home with little brother Bear causing a ruckus everywhere he goes. 

All the older moms tell you about how quickly time flies and on the surface I get it. I understand that the days are long but the years are short, however there’s nothing like going through pictures from just a couple years ago to see how far my kids have come from toddler-hood. As W likes to remind me, he’ll be driving in 5 years. At least that’s what he thinks.

Well, it’s late and I’m tired so I’ll be off for now, but back in a couple days to share some of what I’ve been working on recently. Until next time!


- Allie

Comments

Popular Posts